Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

My Closet Must-Haves

I thought that today I would share with you some staples for your wardrobe, so here you go.

Cardigan

As we all know, giant cardigans have been coming into style. Whether they are a plain color or have an intricate design, they are perfect for those chilly fall nights or just to simply accent your outfit. Right now, my favorite cardigan is the BP Open Front Cardigan from Nordstrom.

Casual & Cute Sweatshirt

I have those days when I barely can even make it out of my bed, let alone put together my outfit. Therefore, I throw on a sweatshirt with leggings for school. The BP Collection at Nordstrom offers comfortable clothing that is perfect to wear everyday.

Quality Denim

Everyone knows that jeans are a closet staple, since they go with pretty much everything. I like to try out different styles and washes for an unique look. I currently love my high wasted jeans from Delias.

Plain Shirts

I mean, what is better than a solid color shirt? They can easily be worn by themselves or layered and paired with other garments. I have to say, sometimes simple is better.

Black Dress

A black dress is a wardrobe necessity because you can wear it on any occasion. Black dresses come in several different styles, so everyone is able to find one that they love. Plus, they never go out of style as todays celebrities are sporting the look at well.

Fitted Winter Jacket

As the winter season is approaching, it’s time to bundle up. For my birthday, I got a jacket from Nordstrom that has a blue plaid print, kind of like a flannel, and a furry neckline. I think that it is absolutely adorable. There are so many types of jackets from parkas to pea coats to keep you warm when the storm rolls in.

Winter Boots

You can trudge through the snow in fashion with fuzzy winter boots. And, in case you were wondering, American Eagle also makes boot socks. Check out Roxy for my chosen boots.

Converse

Chucks are back! Literally everyone at my school owns a pair (or multiple pairs) of Converse. Since being released in 1917 as the first basketball shoe, Converse have turned into the American sporty sneaker.  Offered in various prints in high or low tops, Converse are sure to make your outfit.

Sweater

Guess what? That time of year is here where it is “sweater weather.” Not only do I love sweaters, but my sister loves them too! She has a sweater that has “sweater weather” written on it, no joke. Anyways, sweaters give you that flawless fall feel.

Leggings

Leggings are the perfect alternative for all jean haters. You can find leggings in stores everywhere! Right now, Lululemon is the most popular. Even with a major price tag, they are durable and fashionable, making every penny worth it. Ivivva, their partner, offers athletic apparel for girls of all ages including outfits for running, dancing, gymnastics, skating, and tennis.
Some of my must-haves!
That’s all that I have for you today!  Thanks and I hope that you’ll check back soon.

XOXO

Siena

No comments:

Post a Comment